photo SC_02_zps9847c99a.gif photo SC_03_zps1e7211ee.gif photo SC_04_zps120f8a6e.gif photo SC_05_zpsad6de116.gif photo SC_06_zps62675e2e.gif

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My Top Ten.

Day 21.

a list of links to your favorite posts in your archives

Today we're talking about our favorite posts in our archives!
I'm pretty excited about this one.
It was fun to look back and see all the stuff I've written
over the past few months.

Since I only have about 100 posts, this challenge was not all that hard.
I can't imagine going through and picking favorites from
hundreds and hundreds of posts, like some more experienced bloggers.
I managed to come up with a top ten of my absolute favorites!

It's One of THOSE Days.

Every teacher has one of THOSE days.
The days where we just want to rip our hair out
and run screaming from the building.
Ok, maybe it never actually gets that bad!
In this post I talk about my favorite classroom 
management technique I use and the miracles it works 
on some of my kids.

A Day of Sorrow.

Very shortly after I began blogging,
the tragedy at Sandy Hook occurred.
It was hard for me to write about it but I
just knew, at the time, that I had to.
Although it's sad, I love this post.
It shows the courage and bravery of Newtown 
on a truly awful day.

Jury Duty Savior

Everyone needs a little chocolate fix every now and then.
And man, do I have the chocolate fix for you!
This recipe even made jury duty bearable for me.
And that's saying something.

The Honeymoon Period - Fact or Fiction

I just like this post.
I don't really know why.
It's just something I still think about all the time.
Who says the honeymoon period needs to end?

Moving Forward.

If writing about Sandy Hook the day that it happened was hard,
I had no idea what I was in for when it came to returning to blogging.
I took a long and very needed hiatus
and this post really shows how I was able to move forward.

Happy, Happy Birthday!

The Little Man.

You know I just love to show off my puppies!

The Paper Crane Project.

This is probably my number one, all time, 
favorite post.  Not because of the post itself,
but because of the project it displays.
This was definitely my favorite DIY project I've ever done!

So You Wanna Start a Compost Bin.

This is just a fun one that shows off a favorite hobby of mine!

I'm Really Sorry, Love Sirius

I love this post because it is so, so, so true.
Every word of it describes my dog.
Perfectly.

So those are my favorites!
Hope you enjoyed this little reminiscing post!

Tomorrow - 
Rant about something. Get up on your soapbox and tell us how you really feel. (a pet peeve, a current event, a controversial topic, something your husband or roommate or neighbor or boss does that really ticks you off)

 photo SCsig_zpsb6d24705.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment