photo SC_02_zps9847c99a.gif photo SC_03_zps1e7211ee.gif photo SC_04_zps120f8a6e.gif photo SC_05_zpsad6de116.gif photo SC_06_zps62675e2e.gif

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Music Heals All.

 
Hey Guys!
I know I've been a bit of a slacker recently and 
I missed 4 days of the blog everyday in May challenge.
{insert sad face here}

I really am a bit disappointed in myself because 
I really did want to blog EVERYday in May and
clearly I haven't done it.

But if there's one thing I've learned it's that sometimes
life just gets in the way. And that's basically what happened this weekend.
So here I am. Ready to finish this thing out strong!


Also, don't miss my guest post today over at 
Something About You & Me


And make sure you check out Cheltee's blog while you're over there.
It's awesome and I always love reading her posts!


Today's topic is

five songs or pieces of music that speak to you


This was definitely tough.
Songs that speak to me, huh?
I'm not entirely sure what that means but I'll pick
a few of my favorites and that's gonna have to do.

one. Fix You / / Coldplay
             

I tried to find the original video for this and I failed miserably.
It's a beautiful songs and I think it'll always be a favorite.
It's been my husband and my's song since just about the minute we started dating. 
I just love it :)

two. Shake it Out / / Glee Cast

                                

I'll admit it.
I was an avid Glee watcher for a while,
and then the show just got so totally out of control 
and ridiculous I had to cut it off
 (sorry if you're a glee fan, that's just the way I feel).
However, I thought they did a fantastic job with this song
and I thought the context they used it in was perfect.
That's why I included a clip from the actual show.
Because I thought it was really moving.

three. Fighter / / Gym Class Heroes


            

This was one of those songs I really didn't like all that much at first,
but then I saw it in a movie trailer and it just got me.
You ever have moments like that?
I can always listen to this song when I'm feeling down
and usually by the end I'm totally pumped up. Love it.

four. Whatever It Is / / Zac Brown Band


                             

No explanation for this one. 
Just love it!

That's all I got.
I know it's not five songs but theses were the ones I came up with after a lot of thought.
So these are the ones I'm sticking with.

Which songs are your favorite?

 photo SCsig_zpsb6d24705.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's terrible to miss a few days ;) I did this weekend too, like you said, "life"... but I don't like to say it gets in the way, it's just more important to live life than to write about it and sometimes you don't get time to write! :)

    ReplyDelete