photo SC_02_zps9847c99a.gif photo SC_03_zps1e7211ee.gif photo SC_04_zps120f8a6e.gif photo SC_05_zpsad6de116.gif photo SC_06_zps62675e2e.gif

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Day In The Life...

of me?

I'm afraid this is going to be a pretty boring post.
For one thing, I'm a teacher, so no matter what my intentions
in terms of taking pictures throughout my day it's probably just not going to happen.

For another thing,
my life just isn't that exciting.
If you've ever read

this


post, you probably already know that I have a bit of OCD
and that there are several routines I do daily.
And if I don't do them the world would end.

My husband tells me this isn't true but I'm certainly not going to test it,
and also, I'm pretty sure he's wrong.

So here's my day, including world saving routines.

6:45 am

wake up, trip over Sirius trying to get out of the room,
complete morning bathroom routine.

6:50 am

catch just enough of the local news to see a recap of the weather
and then enjoy GMA at 7. 

At this point I have an entire getting ready routine which includes getting dressed,
doing hair and makeup and putting things in my school bag in a very specific pattern.

7:15 am

let dogs out, 
yell at dogs for barking at the neighbor walking to the bus,
bring dogs in,
complete 'before I leave mental checklist',
 and leave.

8:05 am

Arrive at work

At this point my day turns into pure chaos.
No matter how carefully I plan it I always end up completely deviating from
my original schedule. There's no way to describe a typical day because there's no such thing as a typical day.  Everyday is different which is pretty OK with me.

3:05 pm

Leave work and rock out to awesome music

4:00 pm 

arrive home and relax.

I really don't really have a specific routine for my afternoon.  I always take a shower,
watch some shows, do some blogging, maybe a little DIYing, eat dinner and just have a 
nice evening with the hubs.   Around 10 o'clock I start the bedtime routine, which includes making everything for the next morning like lunch, coffee, etc. and hopefully, on a good night I'm out by 11.

So that's it.  Pretty boring right?
I told you it wouldn't be anything terribly exciting
but at least now you've had a glimpse into a regular day with me.
You know, looking back on this post, maybe Jeremie has a point about
some of my routines?  Hmmm.

 photo SCsig_zpsb6d24705.jpg

1 comment:

  1. This post was super difficult to write, because really, does anyone have a super thrilling day all the time?!

    ReplyDelete