photo SC_02_zps9847c99a.gif photo SC_03_zps1e7211ee.gif photo SC_04_zps120f8a6e.gif photo SC_05_zpsad6de116.gif photo SC_06_zps62675e2e.gif

Friday, May 17, 2013

My Fav & My 100th Post!!!!

Day 17!!
a favorite picture of yourself and why


You know, I was amazed to find out that I didn't have to think about this one at all.
It was amazingly simple to pick my favorite picture of myself.
Maybe that's because, let's face it, there's only so many pictures
of myself I really think are great.
Whatever the reason, this is the picture that popped into my head.

I like this photo for a few reasons.

one. I think everyone looks great in this picture.  
You know how sometimes there's a picture where everyone
just looks awful, and like, one person looks good 
and that person is like, 'wow this is a great photo!'
When in reality, it's just a great photo of them. 
I think our whole little family looks great here and that makes me happy!

two. This was our first married christmas,
so I know I'll always look back at it and know that it was
a great time in my life.

three. IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!
I love, love, LOVE Christmas.
It's my favorite holiday and so just looking at this 
picture makes me happy and makes me wish it was December right now.

And, on a completely separate and kinda random note, this is my 100th post!!!
I've not only been blogging for over 6 months, but I've written
100, count 'em,

100 posts!!
Woot!

Ok, I'm done with my mini celebration now!

Tomorrow we're talking about - 
Tell a story from your childhood. Dig deep and try to be descriptive about what you remember and how you felt.


Oh man, I may have to ask my family for some help with this one!
Oh wait, I think I just got one!
Until tomorrow, blogoshpere!



 photo SCsig_zpsb6d24705.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Christmas too!!!! :) I'm being lazy, and taking the easy way out tomorrow. I'm sharing a video of my husband when he was younger instead of writing a story about me. I had a few in mind, but I don't know... maybe I'll add one about me to the end.

    ReplyDelete