photo SC_02_zps9847c99a.gif photo SC_03_zps1e7211ee.gif photo SC_04_zps120f8a6e.gif photo SC_05_zpsad6de116.gif photo SC_06_zps62675e2e.gif

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Something I Miss.

Challenge day twelve!!
I can't believe we're almost halfway through this challenge already!
I think I'm honestly going to miss it when it's all said and done.
What will I do?
I guess I'll actually have to be creative and think up my own topics to post about.


Todays topic is

something you miss


I've already read quite a few posts by other bloggers on this topic and they all have these great posts about missing family members and such.
I'm extremely fortunate in that I still have all my family and friends close by and healthy.
My dad had cancer a few years ago and we were very lucky that he beat it and is now cancer free.

So I really had to think about this one.
What's something I miss?

I suppose I would have to say I miss the good old days of college.
It may seem like a really lame answer but when I look back on the college years,
I can't help but long a little for that carefree period of my life.

Of course, it didn't seem carefree back then.
I miss living with all my girl friends, having the freedom to go out and do stuff whenever I wanted and not being held down by work the next morning.
I miss that time when I first met my husband and everything was so fresh and new.
I miss learning so much about who I am.

Then again, I would never trade in what I have now to go back.
I love being married and living with my husband.
I love my job and being self sufficient.
I love my dogs - which I couldn't have in a college dorm.

It's always fun to reminisce and have that teeny little bit of heartache that my college days are long gone and I'll never get that time back.  But I love where I'm at now so it's all good!

Tomorrow - 
Issue a public apology. 
This can be as funny or as serious or as creative as you want it to be.


And don't miss a very special mother's day post later today!
Can't forget to celebrate one of the best people in my life!
 photo SCsig_zpsb6d24705.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment