photo SC_02_zps9847c99a.gif photo SC_03_zps1e7211ee.gif photo SC_04_zps120f8a6e.gif photo SC_05_zpsad6de116.gif photo SC_06_zps62675e2e.gif

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happiness Is.....

Blogger challenge day 14!!!


ten things that make you really happy

There's a lot that makes me happy in this world.  It actually took me a little while to make my top ten list. Have you ever tried to fit the things that make you happy into ONE top ten? Cuz it really just isn't that easy.  But, nonetheless, I have done it.  And here it is....

one.  

My Husband

two.   

My family

three. 

 My dogs

four.    

My awesome friends.

five.  

My job and the students I work with

six.   

 Blogging

seven. 

converse

eight.
  
  Anything outdoors.

nine.   

 DIYing it up.

ten. 

Chocolate.

So that's it.  The top ten things that make me happy no matter what is going on.
Happy Tuesday!
 photo SCsig_zpsb6d24705.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment