photo SC_02_zps9847c99a.gif photo SC_03_zps1e7211ee.gif photo SC_04_zps120f8a6e.gif photo SC_05_zpsad6de116.gif photo SC_06_zps62675e2e.gif

Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Lot in Life

It's day 16!

something difficult about your 'lot in life' and how you're working to overcome it

Everyone thinks that they have so many problems in life,
and I know that many of us really do.  Some have worse problems than others.
Some problems are completely out of our hands while others are totally controllable.
But in any case, problems are always there.
It's part of life.

I've been extremely lucky in my life.
I grew up in a great family,
great town,
great friends.

I've had very little heartbreak in my life
and I know I'm extremely lucky.

It's funny to look back on your high school years
and to think about all the problems you thought you had,
and then you grow up and realize it's not so bad.
Or maybe it's just recently that I realize things aren't so bad.

I don't want to complain.
I know there are people out there who are in such awful situations,
right at this very moment. Just struggling to make it to tomorrow.
I know my life is great and I'm thankful for it.

I suppose if I have to choose one thing that I consider to be a problem

You know what?
Scratch that.

I'm happy with my life.
There are probably some things I could pick out that maybe would make my life a little easier,
or a little better even. But all those things, those struggles, have made me who I am today.
So I don't think I'd change them even if I had the chance.
Because I'm happy with me.
And I'm happy with where my life is.
Ecstatic about my life, actually.

So I'm going to choose not to complain about anything.
I'm just all around happy :)
 photo SCsig_zpsb6d24705.jpg

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME attitude!!! :) I love the insight that when you look back on these things, they seem petty and unimportant! :)

    ReplyDelete