photo SC_02_zps9847c99a.gif photo SC_03_zps1e7211ee.gif photo SC_04_zps120f8a6e.gif photo SC_05_zpsad6de116.gif photo SC_06_zps62675e2e.gif

Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Letters.

Thank God It's Friday!

I don't know what it was about this week but every day was so incredibly busy.  Yesterday and today were absolute chaos at work!  So happy it's the weekend.  Happy Friday everyone!

Dear Husband, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Well, almost.  Can't believe you were 18 when we started dating and now you're turning a quarter of a century.  On that note - Dear Time, please slow down.  Just a little.  You're going so fast and I feel like I can't catch my breath.  Don't get me wrong, I'm loving every second of it but I just want to move a little slower.  Please?  Dear Family, prepare for some serious bowling madness tomorrow night.  Can you feel it?  Bowling fever is in the air! Dear Sirius, I liked it better when you were the good boy.  Are you feeling neglected?  Or bored?  In any case, there's no excuse for eating my mac and cheese when I'm not looking.  Dear Temple Run II, you're pretty awesome but I think you're affecting my sleep pattern.  I may have to stop playing you for a half hour before bed.  I know this is sad news for both of us :( 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment