photo SC_02_zps9847c99a.gif photo SC_03_zps1e7211ee.gif photo SC_04_zps120f8a6e.gif photo SC_05_zpsad6de116.gif photo SC_06_zps62675e2e.gif

Friday, February 22, 2013

Gotta Get Down On Friday.

Everybody's lookin forward to the weekend.
Partyin', partyin', yea!
Partyin', partyin', yea!
Fun, fun, fun looking forward to the weekend.

Yup, I did it.  I'm sorry about that.  I know the last thing you all wanted on your Friday was Rebecca Black stuck in your head but seriously, every time I come to my blog to link up with Ashley at the Sweet Season Blog to write Friday Letters I start singing that stupid song.  And it's only because the title of my post has the word Friday in it!  Please tell me I won't think of this song every time I hear the word Friday for the rest of my life. 

Photobucket


Ugh. Le Sigh.  Here are my Friday Letters this week.

Dear Rebecca Black, get out of my head!! Now!  Dear Paper Crane Project, you were my absolute favorite post to write so far and I think everyone enjoyed reading about it.  Now you look so pretty in the corner of my classroom and my students love you!  Dear Students, please, please, please behave well during my observation this afternoon.  You're usually the most fantastic group ever so please don't change that today. Dear Sirius, I can't believe you turned four this week and you're still pulling some of the same crap you pulled when you were six months old.  I love you and I don't want you to get older but if you could stop the annoying stuff, that would be great. Dear Husband, I just love you.  That's all.

Happy Friday!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hope your observation went well! I definitely don't miss that part of teaching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, observations. I know what that is like.
    Hope the kids were angels for you!
    Love the letter to your husband. You guys are So stinkin cute!! =D

    ReplyDelete