photo SC_02_zps9847c99a.gif photo SC_03_zps1e7211ee.gif photo SC_04_zps120f8a6e.gif photo SC_05_zpsad6de116.gif photo SC_06_zps62675e2e.gif

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Status: MIA

Whoa man, have I been MIA this past week or what?  And you know what's really sad about it?  I don't have a good excuse at all. I got all my school work done on Monday night.  I didn't have a lot of outside work to do for work this week.  I've really just been super lazy and totally uninspired.

Have you ever had one of the days (or weeks or months) where you literally just can't think of anything to write about?  I'm assuming most bloggers have been in this boat before.  I can't be the only one this has happened to right?  I think maybe it's the March blues.

We've officially entered the month of March and it is by far my least favorite month of the year.  It's long, we usually have no days off of school (this year we get one because Good Friday is in March - it's a miracle!!!),  and our state testing is this month which means my entire month at work is consumed by proctoring.  Ugh.

But enough venting about March.  Positive thoughts...it won't be that bad and when we come out on the other side we get to look forward to April break.  And hey, we're doing some pretty cool stuff this month including a weekend ski trip and I'm participating in, wait for it, not ONE but TWO blogger gift exchanges!  I'll be doing a little post about each of them within the next couple of days.

And I swear, this week will be different.  Starting tonight.  I'm going to get back on track with this little blog of mine.  I really love it and it's definitely not something I'm going to let go of because of one bad week.  

Look out for the Newlywed Game link up later tonight (waiting on the hubby's answers - he's such a procrastinator!) and some awesome projects later this week!  I'm gonna start off March right and maybe just those extra positive thoughts will make this dreary month go by a little faster.  

For now, I'll see ya later, blogosphere.  The hubs and I have some serious stocking up to do at Costco.  If all goes according to plan I may even have a few fun Instagrams to share from the experience.  You just never know what will happen during a trip to Costco.  
Am I right?  
Or am I right?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment