photo SC_02_zps9847c99a.gif photo SC_03_zps1e7211ee.gif photo SC_04_zps120f8a6e.gif photo SC_05_zpsad6de116.gif photo SC_06_zps62675e2e.gif

Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Letters.


It's Friday and this week could not have been any longer!  Luckily, I have the day off today to recuperate from this ridiculously busy week!


Photobucket

I'm linking up with Ashely today at The Sweet Season for Friday Letters! 
Let's celebrate Friday....Finally!!

Dear Spring, thank you for finally making an appearance this week.  Although, I don't think your performance is quite up to par yet.  Keep working on it.  Dear Sirius, regardless of whether you are feeling neglected or not (which you shouldn't be because you're spoiled rotten) it is NEVER ok to chew a hole through Dad's boxers. I'm pretty sure you were supposed to go through this puppy/teenage phase like, 4 years ago.  Dear Grad School,  ugh!! Are we done yet?! Dear Stephanie, in case I haven't said it enough I LOVED my Cara Box and getting to know you!! Dear Sherri, I loved picking out your Cara Box items and I hope you really loved them!  Dear Kaitlyn, the Cara Box Excahnge is an awesome idea!! Thank you so much for sharing such a great idea.  Dear Wine, I think it's clear at this point that we have a love/hate relationship.
 I'm ok with it.  

 photo SCsig_zpsb6d24705.jpg

1 comment: