photo SC_02_zps9847c99a.gif photo SC_03_zps1e7211ee.gif photo SC_04_zps120f8a6e.gif photo SC_05_zpsad6de116.gif photo SC_06_zps62675e2e.gif

Monday, March 4, 2013

Instagramazing AND This Weekend I....Two in One!



So this weekend wasn't very Instagramazing (again) but I was able to snap some fun photos.  I also had a pretty awesome weekend so I definitely want to do a little recap on the goings on.  So I'm combining two posts - crazy, right? - to bring you This Weekend I.... and Instagramazing all in one fabulous post! Without further ado....

This Weekend I.....

This weekend I took my dogs for a hike that was over two hours long!  We were finally able to get out of the house when there weren't subfreezing temperatures outside.  I actually didn't mean to take them for such a long hike but my hiking buddy and I got a little lost. Oops. Oh well, at least the dogs slept well!

Passed out after a long day! Yea, he's totally snuggling with a teddy bear.
This weekend I  went to Costco with the hubs and spent WAY too much money.  But it was a really productive trip and I got some organization things for blog stuff and school stuff.  


This weekend I probably didn't devote enough time to my school work (masters stuff, not elementary school stuff) but I just didn't feel like it!  I still have five classes after this one and I'm sooooo over it.  

This weekend I spent my first two nights sleeping with a memory foam mattress topper on my bed and thought it was just ok.  Which was a disappointment.  Jeremie loved it though, so that counts for something.

This weekend I had some serious fun with autocorrect.  It was unintentional but I guess that's usually the best kind of fun!


This weekend I cooked dinner two nights in a row.  This is totally unheard of in our house!  I don't cook!  I'm not very good at it and I really, really, really don't like it.  But both meals came out totally edible! Win.

This weekend I saved $100 dollars a month on my car insurance.  And yes, it was by switching to Geico.  Well, I was already using Geico but we switched Jeremie over to my policy and we saved about $100 by combining our policies!  

And Finally....

This weekend I had some awesome bonding time with the hubby.  We just had one of those days (or maybe even a few days now that I'm looking back on it) where we weren't in sync and we talked and had a really great night just hanging out.  It was one of those times that made me remember how important my relationship is.  

Hope everyone had an awesome weekend!  What were you guys up to?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I dropped the ball again with instagramazing. I haven't been instagramazing lately at all! My weekends have been boring, but that's also a good thing. Lazy weekends are awesome sometimes!

    I love Costco. I always spend way too much too, but then I am thankful for it in the end. It's good to stock up!

    LOL at auto correct. That is probably one of the best I've seen!

    ReplyDelete