Jeremie and I have been married now for just over three months so we are truly newlyweds. It's awesome and we're enjoying every second of it!
1. What is the worst thing that happened on your wedding day, if anything?
Him: Stacy getting sick enough that I had to stall for time with all our guests.
2. Who is the better driver?
Him: Definitely my wife. She has more experience than me and I like things to be exciting which is not helpful for driving.
3. If someone had to play your spouse in a movie, who would it be?
Him: I think Kate Hudson, though she is not as gorgeous as Stacy.
4. What’s your spouse's favorite comfort food?
Him: Pot Pie.
5. Which one of you hogs all the covers in bed?
Him: She loves her blankets.
6. The saying “opposites attract must be true because my spouse and I couldn’t be any more different when it comes to _________?
Him: Routines. She loves them, I try to stay out of them.
7. If your spouse won $5000, what would they spend it on?
8. If your spouse could be married to any famous person, which would it be and why?
Him: Ryan Reynolds, because he is a hottie and can swing an axe like no other.
9. Who controls the remote??
Him: I definitely do. I am quicker and she does not know the HD channels.
10. If your spouse were a superhero, what would their "super power" be?
elements as his super power.
Him: To control the weather, she already knows everything about it.