photo SC_02_zps9847c99a.gif photo SC_03_zps1e7211ee.gif photo SC_04_zps120f8a6e.gif photo SC_05_zpsad6de116.gif photo SC_06_zps62675e2e.gif

Friday, January 25, 2013

Favorites Four Friday.


It's Friday again and that means it's time to highlight some of my favorite parts of the week and more specifically, my favorite new thing this week! Here are this weeks Favorites Four Friday!

Numero Uno
I tried three new recipes for my bake sale last weekend and I have definitely decided that my most favorite one was the Chocolate Oreo Truffles.  If you missed the post on how to make these ridiculously delicious and easy truffles, check it out here! I'll say it again, if you can't control yourself around chocolate run away now.  These truffles will force you to use your self control like never before.

Numero Dos

Favorite song of the week: Anything from the movie Tangled!  That's right, I watch movies made for kids even when there isn't a kid within miles and I love every second of it.  Then, I get in my car and listen to the music from that movie. No biggie.

Numero Tres
Favorite New iPad app:  If you're a teacher and you have an iPhone or iPad you need to check out this app ASAP!  It's fantastic.  Actually, even if you just have a kid that needs to work on math skills this is an awesome app.

It's called Math Board.  You can create customized practice lists for each of your students so that they are only practicing the skills they need or they're ready for.  The kids also get to use the chalk board to do their math work while solving a problem.  They can practice or take quizzes. Need I say more?  This app is fantastic!


Numero Quatro

Blogging moment of the week:  I learned so much new stuff about blogging this week but my favorite moment was participating in my first link up for The Newlywed Game!  If you wanna see my Newlywed Game post and my first ever link up, you'll have to check back tomorrow!

What were your Favorites Four Friday this week?  Did anyone try some new stuff?  I'd love to hear about it!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment