photo SC_02_zps9847c99a.gif photo SC_03_zps1e7211ee.gif photo SC_04_zps120f8a6e.gif photo SC_05_zpsad6de116.gif photo SC_06_zps62675e2e.gif

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Bloglovin' Love.


I know what you're thinking right now...

No posts for a week and a half and now two posts in one day?!?
What's going on.  

But this one is going to be super quick.  
I just wanted to do a quick update to let everyone know that I finally set up my account so you can finally follow Siriusly Craftables on Bloglovin'!!

Follow on Bloglovin

All you need to do is click the little Bloglovin' link over in the right sidebar under all my social media icons and BAM you'll be following my little blog. Plus you'll have nothing to worry about when Google Reader is stolen from us later this year.

I've been on Bloglovin' for a while now (since the announcements started coming out that Google Reader would be no more) but I've been lazy about setting Siriusly Craftables up on it.  

Lazy seems to be my word of choice this month :(

Oh well.  Jump on over to Bloglovin' and follow me!
 photo SCsig_zpsb6d24705.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment