photo SC_02_zps9847c99a.gif photo SC_03_zps1e7211ee.gif photo SC_04_zps120f8a6e.gif photo SC_05_zpsad6de116.gif photo SC_06_zps62675e2e.gif

Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Letters.

I've seen a lot of bloggers doing Friday letters and I love the idea!  So I've decided to go ahead and give it a shot! Here goes nothin'.....

Dear Husband, I love you more and more everyday. You make me so happy and I couldn't be happier to be your wife.  Dear Orion, believe it or not, we actually do notice when you jump on the bed at 4 o'clock in the morning and I would just like to say that you are still not allowed on the bed at that time.  Dear Sirius, you're perfect in every way - just kidding - please stop barking at every noise you hear.  It gives me a serious headache (ha! pun intended).  Dear Christmas, I love you.  Please get here faster.  Dear Snow Storm from Tuesday, what was that?  You call that a snow storm? Try harder next time. Dear Family, I can't wait to spend time with you this weekend being full of holiday cheer. Dear Clementines, how come sometimes you have seeds and other times you don't? Dear Students, sometimes you make me want to pull my hair out but you also make me smile on a daily basis and I'm happy you're in my life.

That's it for this week!  Happy weekending everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment