photo SC_02_zps9847c99a.gif photo SC_03_zps1e7211ee.gif photo SC_04_zps120f8a6e.gif photo SC_05_zpsad6de116.gif photo SC_06_zps62675e2e.gif

Friday, November 30, 2012

Favorites Four Friday.

I've come up with a new goal in life to try something new on a weekly basis.  It happened a few weeks ago when I went a little crazy pinning some stuff on Pinterest and wanted to try about 10 new recipes all at the same time. And I thought to myself, 'hmmm I really should try stuff more often.' My husband is always telling me how I'm stuck in my routine and don't like to try new things, blah, blah, blah. But it's completely true.

I. Love. My. Routine.  

Really, when I think about it, it is healthy to try new things, branch out and explore.  So I'm going to try it and watch my life improve before my eyes!

So, every Friday I'm going to highlight my four favorite things from the week, at least one of which will be a brand new thing that I have never tried before.  The others may just be some of my absolutely favorite things that made me smile that week.

I'm thinking this will be informative for readers - like if I share a new recipe or something - and it will also make me try something new and different every week!

So here's my first ever, Favorites Four Friday! Enjoy!

Numero Uno:

New educational term - I'm sure it's going to be hitting the professional development scene any day now - Snack Hands.  As in "Michael, please don't put your snack hands near the computer" or "Sarah, touching other people with your snack hands is rude."

My Special Education partner-in-crime actually coined this one just the other day so I can't take credit. She said it without even thinking about it and I literally laughed out loud on the other side of the room.  Unfortunately my kids are too old to eat snack, so it will be a rare occasion when I can use this baby.  But you can trust I'll find a way to work it in as often as possible.

Numero Dos:

It's clementine time!  I love this time of year because I eat clementines all the way through the winter.  I got my first box just last week and I was happy as a clam!

Numero Tres:

Christmas music is back on!  My favorite this week is Deck the Halls (Welsh Ayre) by Mannheim Steamroller.  Admittedly, I've been on a kick with this song for about four years now.  I grew up with Mannheim but it wasn't until the past four years that this song really hit me.  It just knows the right way to get me pumped up for the holidays!

Finally, Numero Quatro:

Favorite new craftable: christmas aprons! They are in the works now and will be hitting the blog within the next week.   I'm excited to see how they turn out!

What were your Favorites Four Friday this week? I'd love to hear.







No comments:

Post a Comment