photo SC_02_zps9847c99a.gif photo SC_03_zps1e7211ee.gif photo SC_04_zps120f8a6e.gif photo SC_05_zpsad6de116.gif photo SC_06_zps62675e2e.gif

Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Letters.

It's time for Friday letters, which is awesome because it means, obviously, that it's FRIDAY!!! This week I've been thinking it's Friday everyday since Tuesday.  Needless to say, I'm pretty happy it's actually here.  I've been MIA a little this week but I do have some really awesome things to post about as a result. So be on the look out! Ok, without furhter ado, here's my Friday Letters.

Dear Winter, It's your friend Stacy. I'd like to point out that I am one of the few people who doesn't mind you.  In fact, I quite enjoy you.  With that, I'd like to request that you please make a decision as to whether or not you're here to stay. It would be much appreciated.  Dear Mother Nature, I know you're very old at this point but you signed up for the job.  Figure it out.  Dear Nurse That Did my Blood Work Yesterday, you have a job that requires you to work closely with other human beings, so I might suggest that you take a class in communication or being warm and fuzzy.  I'm sure they offer that, right? Dear Students, I may have gotten married but it does not mean I will be having a baby anytime soon.  Please stop asking. Dear Wedding Photographer, thank you, thank you, thank you!  Your pictures are awesome.

Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. LOL. i get the baby question a lot. I feel ya on that one!

    ReplyDelete