photo SC_02_zps9847c99a.gif photo SC_03_zps1e7211ee.gif photo SC_04_zps120f8a6e.gif photo SC_05_zpsad6de116.gif photo SC_06_zps62675e2e.gif

Friday, December 7, 2012

Favorites Four Friday.

It's Friday again and that means I've been working towards meeting my goal of trying one new thing per week.  Here are my Favorites Four Friday this week!

Numero Uno

Ice Cream Sandwich Cake.  Need I say more? I thought not.  Here's what you do...

You'll need...
Ice cream sandwiches
Cool Whip
Heath bars - crushed
Caramel and chocolate drizzle (the kind in the squeeze bottle)

Using a deep Pyrex dish (or any deep dish that can go in the freezer) lay down a layer of ice cream sandwiches.  Spread a thick layer of cool whip on top of the ice cream sandwiches.  Drizzle the caramel and chocolate and then sprinkle the crushed Heath bar on top.  Repeat the entire process and place it in the freezer overnight. When the entire cake is frozen it's ready to serve.  It looks beautiful when it's all cut up because of all the layers! And it's delicious!

Numero Dos

Our wedding photos are in! Our photographer did a fantastic job, which is no surprise because she's super talented.  It's part of the reason we picked her.  Here's one of my favorites...(I can't really choose just one favorite!)

Numero Tres

In the spirit of the holidays, my favorite Christmas song this week is Jingle Bells by Michael Buble.  I love the fact that it sounds like an old 40's song and it's a ton of fun. In fact, his whole Christmas album is pretty awesome and I'm not a particularly big fan of him in general. Check it out if you haven't given it a listen!

Numero Quatro

I'm gonna go ahead and say that my favorite person in the whole wide world this week is my husband.  Although, this is true every week so it's not really saying much but I just felt like I needed to give him an extra shout out.  He always knows how to make me smile :)

Happy Weekending!




No comments:

Post a Comment